The company Traffics:
Traffics has been one of the leading travel technology companies since 1999 and is one of the pioneers of the digital travel industry worldwide. traffics stands for the innovative and customer-oriented development of advice, search and booking systems for travel. The system users include more than 6,000 travel agencies as well as renowned travel portals, airlines, hotels and travel providers with more than 1.3 billion euros in brokered travel sales per year. Through continuous work on innovations and new inventions, traffics has already won a number of awards and set sustainable standards throughout the industry. traffics is co-founder and initiator of the industry association for the Open Tourist Data Standard (OTDS) – the company is also active in committees of the German Travel Association (DRV),
- Invoice processing and checking of incoming invoices
- Financial accounting (debtors, creditors, banks, cash registers, fixed assets)
- Processing of all payment transactions and carrying out dunning
- Travel expense reports
- Account reconciliation and clarification
- Preparation of annual financial statements in collaboration with the tax office
- Reliability, resilience, social skills and loyalty
- Sound knowledge and professional experience in financial accounting and skills for independent training
- Financial accountant or comparable training.
- German at a native speaker level, preferably English or French
- Sound knowledge of the DATEV program and confident use of MS Office
- Accurate, structured and independent way of working
- Solution-oriented action and thinking as well as teamwork and commitment
- Quality awareness, meticulous, constructive and structured way of working
- Interesting and exciting tasks in a friendly and highly motivated environment. Our team works with great commitment on the conception and implementation of demanding projects.
- A growing company with an open corporate culture awaits you.
- We offer you tasks with challenges in an international team with responsibility and creativity.
- And the whole thing in an office with a view over the whole of Berlin, right in the trendy Berlin-Mitte district in the center of the most impulsive city in Europe.
- A demanding and varied job in a growing
- Group of companies with a lot of creative freedom
- Further education and training
- Committed and friendly colleagues
- pleasant and “family” working atmosphere
- A new office, team events, coffee, tea and fresh fruit
Discover more about our great team at: https://www.traffics.de/massgeschneiderte-technologies/
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please send us your application, stating your possible start date and your salary expectations, directly by email to email@example.com
Your contact person is Mr. Ali Akrami .