- creation of prototypes on the basis of our new technology stacks
- implementation of user stories for our B2B and B2C customers
- implementation of our build pipeline
- implementation of test cases
- bug fixing and monitoring
- code reviews
- at least 2-3 years of experience in backend development in Java Script with different frameworks
- Ideally in deep knowledge of Node.JS
- in-depth knowledge of SQL and no-SQL Databases such as MongoDB/ ElasticSearch
- full stack knowledge of modern web technologies
- preferably has a technical degree (Bachelor, Master, Diplom) or has extensive work experience in the mentioned fields
- experience in working in an agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
- high play instinct and willingness to take risks
- crazy about new technologies and challenges
- high analytical and conceptual skills and advanced communication skills
- team player, who likes to share his knowledge and insight with others
- analytical and structured approach
- goal-oriented mindset
- high sense of personal responsibility
- fluent English language skills
IN A NUTSHELL
You want to make a difference and make travel tech an experience in a work environment that encourages innovation, with flat hierarchies and short decision making processes. Our motto: Inspire, advise, book!
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU
- Interesting and exciting tasks in a friendly and highly motivated environment. Our team works with great dedication on the conception and implementation of ambitious projects
- A growing business with an open corporate culture awaits you
- We offer tasks and challenges in an international team with responsibility and creativity
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Discount rates for your private travel and other benefits from our partners
- And all this in an office with a view over the whole of Berlin, right in the trendy district of Mitte in the centre of Europe’s most vivid city
We have the clear aim to provide first-class customer service and to be Partner of Choice, with our excellent employees and our high quality and innovative products. Become a part of our community! Make a direct influence in traffics’ professional success with your knowledge and personality. We challenge you; challenge us too.
Since 1999, traffics is one of the leading companies for travel technology and stands for innovative, customer-oriented solutions for the travel industry. The product portfolio ranges from tourist computer reservation systems and Internet Booking Engines to a wide range of exclusive touristic content. With that, the Berlin-based company is one of the leading providers for reservation, consulting, and booking systems for travel agencies, web, and TV and mobile apps. With HeliView traffics offers the worldwide unique technology for an interactive travel search with integrated booking feature from helicopter perspective. Among the users of the system there are more than 6,000 travel agencies as well as renowned travel portals, airlines, hotels, and travel operators. Based on the ongoing work on innovations traffics has already won several awards.
Discover more about our great team: www.traffics.de/massgeschneidert
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send your application per email to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Your contact is Mrs. Renny Caliman.